PASTORAL COUNSELLING MINISTRY
WHAT IS “PASTORAL MINISTRY”?
Pastoral care is a practical application of God’s grace, love, mercy, healing and reconciling touch in all aspects of human life.
The aim of Pastoral Ministry is to create a proactive culture whereby people are equipped and empowered to recognise areas of brokenness and dysfunction in their lives and own their wholeness . Our biannual GROW courses ( Click here for more information) are geared to practical and insightful teaching which will help you to achieve this goal.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are in the process of building a team of care givers who are equipped to offer help in the following areas:
- Weddings’, Baby Dedications & Funerals.
- Please note that if you are member of one of our His People Joburg congregations you must have completed our Pre Marriage Seminar to be married by one of our pastors.
- To book a minister to officiate your marriage please down load the form here. Fill in the the form and email it to Pastor Gloria Ndlovu – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courtship & Dating Seminars – See our GROW course page for the next dates. (Click here for more details)
- Pre-Marriage preparation – This is in the form Pre-Marriage seminars which we run three times a year.
- The next Pre-Marriage course starts on Tuesday 1 July.
- Parenting Interventions – See our GROW course page for the next dates. (Click here for more details)
- Marriage Interventions – See our GROW course page for the next dates. (Click here for more details)
- Basic Counselling, Trauma & Inner Healing Ministry – by appointment
- To book an appointment for basic counselling or inner healing, please down load our appointment form here.
- Please make sure you have read and signed our Pastoral Ministry Disclaimer Form, download here.
- Fill in both forms and email them to Pastor Gloria Ndlovu – email@example.com.
- More advanced relationship, Gender, sexual and addiction intervention through our annual 8 week course entitled “The Well”. This course will be run in the last quarter of 2014. As soon as the dates are finalised we will post them here.
“The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,”