PASTORAL COUNSELLING MINISTRY
WHAT IS “PASTORAL MINISTRY”?
Pastoral care is a practical application of God’s grace, love, mercy, healing and reconciling touch in all aspects of human life.
The aim of Pastoral Ministry is to create a proactive culture whereby people are equipped and empowered to recognise areas of brokenness and dysfunction in their lives and own their wholeness . Our biannual GROW courses are geared to practical and insightful teaching which will help you to achieve this goal.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are in the process of building a team of care givers who are equipped to offer help in the following areas:
- Weddings’, Baby Dedications & Funerals.
- Please note that if you are member of one of our His People Joburg congregations you must have completed our Pre Marriage Seminar to be married by one of our pastors.
- To book a minister to officiate your marriage please contact Pastor Gloria Ndlovu – email@example.com – who will forward you a wedding booking form.
- Pre-Marriage preparation – This is in the form Pre-Marriage seminars which we run three times a year.
- The next Pre-Marriage course starts on Tuesday 21 July 2017.
- Parenting Interventions – during our Grow course season.
- Marriage Interventions – during our Grow course season
- Basic Counseling – by appointment.
- To book an appointment for basic counselling or inner healing, please contact Pastor Gloria Ndlovu – firstname.lastname@example.org – who will forward you a counseling request form.
- More advanced relationship, Gender, sexual and addiction intervention through our annual 8 week course entitled “The Well”. This course runs annually.
“The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,”